How to take action

< Go back to Autism and ADHD assessment access page

Tell your MP and councillors

We’ve provided a template document below so you can share your experiences with your local MP and councillors.

If you don’t know who your MP is, you can find out on the Parliament Find Your MP page.

If you don’t know who your Local Councillors are, you can find out at the Government Find Your Local Councillors page.

Contribute to the CrowdJustice fundraiser

We created a CrowdJustice fundraiser to allow legal actions and judicial review of the pathway.